CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

Happy Birthday My Brady Boy!

Tomorrow (January 12th) my baby turns 2 years old! It's not that big of a shock to me that he's actually two years old though... He's acted like a two year old for several months now. Unfortunately for me he never really wanted to be a baby. :( He's always been doing things pretty advanced for his age. When he was just a few months old he started refusing a pacifier. He started sitting up at 5 months old. He began crawling a month later. At 9 months old he was walking without any help. By 12 months old he was saying words and had been using a spoon and fork to feed himself. By about 16 months old he was speaking in short sentences. Now at almost 2 he says complete sentences better than most 4 year olds do.

It amazes me at how much and how quickly he's learned everything. (Especially after having my first baby being a bit delayed in everything compared to his peers...) I feel like I haven't had a baby around the house since he was a newborn 2 years ago. I can't wait to see what the future holds for him. I'm looking forward to working a lot more with both he and his older brother on pre-school activities this year. He loves learning new things and I have no doubt that he'll be learning everything just as fast as my 4 year old.

Happy birthday to my Brady!

Just 10 days old... So sweet

23 months old and still such a sweetheart

P.S. Yup.. still pregnant! Just over 37 weeks today. Getting super anxious to get to the end! :)
1 Response
  1. Valerie Says:

    Happy birthday to him! And I hope the next real birth day comes soon for you!