CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

Date Night

Last night was the first time since having Josiah that Josh and I got to go on a REAL date! It felt so good to be able to walk around without a huge diaper bag, stroller, baby carrier and worrying about where my kids were at all times. I actually got to take a grown up purse with me! :)

We went down to SeaWorld (yay for annual passes!) and walked hand in hand looking at and doing all the stuff we can't do with the kids in tow. We walked through shops, bought stuff, even ate some way over priced food. (It was well worth it!)

Now that Josiah is a little bit older and Camron & Brady are more independent I'm looking forward to being able to spend a little bit more time alone with my hubby. It also helps that we're now right next door to my parents... Yup, we moved. But that's a whole other blog post...

By the time our date ended I was so happy to be back home with my boys. Being able to recharge my mommy batteries felt great.

I'm already looking forward to our next date. Maybe we'll be able to go to the movies and watch the whole thing without any interruptions!

0 Responses