CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

Stoddard Family Updates

January 7th, 2013

Where do I start with the updates?! So much has happened in the last 6-12 months. I'm a terrible blogger, I know... I didn't even finish up with all of my "work from home" posts. Maybe someday I'll find the time. (Yeah right!)

So first of all my baby, Josiah, is no longer a baby and that makes me sad.

Josiah on his first birthday - January 19th, 2012

My 3 boys on Christmas 2012. Josiah turns 2 on January 19th, 2013!

My oldest, Camron, graduated from Preschool and started Kindergarten last year. He also turned 6 in December. I have no idea how this happened. I have no idea how I suddenly became a mom to a 6 year old. Am I old enough to have a 6 year old?! Apparently. 

Brady (3) and Camron (5) on the first day of Kindergarten.


In October 2012 Josh and I celebrated 3 years of marriage to each other. Ahh to be young again. (Hey! Going from 25 years old to 28 really takes it's toll on a person lol) We celebrated by going to Disneyland for the second year in a row. We had a blast! My mom watched the boys for us and we spent 3 wonderful nights ALONE!

....Which brings me to this update...

Umm hello surprise anniversary baby! Yup, baby #4 is on the way and due on July 11th, 2013. Exciting right?!

Took my first ever baby bump picture today for #4!
13 weeks and 3 days.
We'll find out the gender on February 6th. I can't wait!




0 Responses