CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

My new blog home

I was formally known as the Divorced Mom. Since I'm no longer a divorced mommy (as of October 16th, 2009.) I felt like it was time to change blog names. I plan to leave up my old blog, but it will no longer be updated. From now on I'll be posting everything in here.

I chose the name Happily At Home because I'm a stay at home wife & mommy and this is where I'm happiest. Being at home, spending time with my husband, raising my kids, cooking dinner and cleaning. Just call me a modern day homemaker!

Now if only I can find the time to type out a whole post. SOOOOO much has happened in the past month.

More to come!
2 Responses
  1. Holly Says:

    Congratulations on your new "home"! How very exciting for you and your boys... Good luck on this new chapter of your life!


  2. Brandy Says:

    Congrats on your marriage & your new blog!

    I'm stopping by to welcome you to SITS!