CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

Sundays

Sunday mornings in our household are the craziest!

Temper tantrums. Crying. Fighting. Complete Chaos.

I don't even know how they end up that way. We all get up at the same time we do every other day of the week... Ok, with the exception of Josh. We go through the same morning routine that we always do. Breakfast. Take the dog out to potty. Showers. Baths. Get ready for the day. The difference is that we actually have some where to be on Sundays! Church starts at 11am. I swear my kids are testing me. Any other day it will take us less than 2 hours to get our morning routine done. On Sundays it takes us 4+ hours!

I blame it on Josh being home. ;)

Ok that's not totally fair... He actually helped me out today. He put the dishes in the dishwasher, made me breakfast AND installed the baby proof stuff for the kitchen cabinets... that I have been asking him to do for about a month now.

I think next Saturday I'll just have to change my bedtime routine... Baths that night and lay out their clothes for the morning. Here's hoping that next Sunday goes a LOT smoother!
1 Response
  1. Stopping by from SITS to welcome you to the SITSahood! Sorry your Sunday morning was rough. We opt for baths Sat. night despite our church starting at 11 a.m. too. We don't feel as rushed and are able to get to church with a much better spirit about us! :)