CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

I'm Still Around, I Promise.

Kind of.

I think I'll be taking a little mini-blogging break for awhile. I'm sure I'll be back, but for now almost all of my free time is being spent preparing for our move to Saint Louis.

Right now Josh and I are sending out his resume to HVAC companies in the area. So far we're not having much luck... As soon as he can land a good job then we're outta here! We were approved for the townhouse that we applied for as long as he can prove that he has a job set up out there prior to moving.

I'm thinking that the actual move itself will be taking place in about March or April. Wish us luck! I have so much to do before we leave San Diego!


Photobucket
5 Responses
  1. CM Says:

    Good luck with your move!

    Hey, blogging might be a nice mental break for ya, so don't stray too far ;-)


  2. GOod Luck!! That will be so exciting!! Hope everything works out!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I hope everything comes together for ya girl! We're looking to move here soon but the official word isn't out for where yet. Eep. =/

    I've got something on my blog for you.


  4. Jenny Says:

    Good luck with your move!


  5. MrsMonicaLB Says:

    crossing my fingers everything works out!hope to see you back blogging soon!