CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

13 Week Pregnancy Survey

The other day when I was browsing blogs I came across this pregnancy survey that a fellow mommy-to-be had on her blog. I thought it was a cute idea to help me document my 3rd pregnancy. Now that I'm out of the "danger zone" aka the first trimester I'm feeling better about this pregnancy. So here we go....


How far along?
13 weeks


(Baby 3 at 12 wk 6 day ultrasound.)




Baby is the size of a:
Peach! Average size: 2.9 inches, .81 oz.




Total weight gain:
-1 lbs (Lost 3 lbs in the first trimester and have only gained 2 back so far.)

Maternity clothes?
I can still manage to fit in my regular jeans and all of my regular shirts... however, anything with a stretchy waist is my best friend right now. Having anything tight around my waist just makes me nauseous.
Stretch marks?
Unfortunately yes, but not due to baby #3. No new ones so far! I know they're coming though...

Sleep:
I'd probably be sleeping all night if both of my boys would sleep all night. No getting up to pee in the middle of the night yet. 
Best moment this week:
Knowing that I've started my second trimester. 
Movement?
Still too early to feel any movement. Josh and I did get to see the baby squirming around on the ultrasound screen last week, so that was fun.

Food cravings?
Sweets, sweets and more sweets. This baby has made me have the worst sweet tooth ever! Mostly for chocolate. Also craving lots of fruit, but unfortunately fruit doesn't agree with me at ALL right now.

Showing?
Yes. :( I'm only 13 weeks! Why does it look like I'm going to have twins? I saw the ultrasound... there's definitely only ONE in there! This morning my stomach was feeling twingy and a lil crampy... I told Josh I thought my uterus was stretching again.. He said, "Yup, for the past 2 days you've been looking REALLY pregnant." Thanks Josh, you make me feel so good. Haha.



1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Totally cute, so miss being pregnant.