CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

16 Week Pregnancy Survey

How far along?
16 Weeks

Baby is the size of an:
Avocado!



Total weight gain:
Still don't know! I have an OB appointment on Friday though... so the day of truth is coming. :)

Maternity clothes?
Oh yeah. Maternity clothes all the way. So much more comfy!

Stretch marks?
Same as last week... no new ones.

Sleep:
Still normal. Still having really weird dreams.

Best moment this week:
Feeling the baby move for the first time! And deciding that I needed to take a belly pic!

Movement?
Yup! Felt the baby move for the first time this week. I was in my room reading a book on my bed while laying half on my side and half on my stomach... Suddenly I felt some definite movement in my belly. I think I was squishing the baby. Guess I can't lay on my tummy any more.

Food cravings?
Mexican food!

Showing?
Looking more round by the week.


16 weeks today! 
Please excuse the awful bathroom pic...
Notice my boys staring at me like,
"What the heck are you doing mom?!"

1 Response
  1. that is a super cute baby bump!!