CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

Happy Birthday My Love!

Today is Josh's birthday and he's not too happy about turning a year older. He keeps joking around that he's officially an old man now. Now don't get offended if you happen to be older... but he turned 26 this year. LOL. I know that's not old, but he's freaking out just a little. For the next two and a half weeks I'm gonna have to tease him about it. (After the 2nd I won't be able to because I'll be the same age.)


I made him some Funfetti cupcakes to enjoy when he gets off of work. Apparently my cupcake pan has ran off somewhere... So I had to put the paper cups in a large baking pan. It all worked out. We just have square cupcakes now instead of round ones. Mmmm... The apartment smells sooo good! ...I ended up eating one, I couldn't help it!

After we eat dinner and enjoy our cupcakes tonight, Josh and I are dropping the boys off at my mom's house and we're going to enjoy a night alone. Ok not really alone alone... We have to finish our Christmas shopping and grocery shopping. So we'll be spending it with the crowds at various stores. At least we'll be able to walk hand-in-hand tonight instead of chasing kids around the store. LOL. Hey, what ever alone time I can get with him is fine by me! :)

Photobucket
4 Responses
  1. Shell Says:

    I felt like that in my 20s, too- each birthday was making me old...stopped feeling that way when I turned 30, though- I'm SO old now at 32. ;)


  2. SurferWife Says:

    Hey I could have written what Shell said word for word! LOL

    Happy Birthday to Josh. And if I wasn't rapidly going down hill with what my son had yesterday, I would want one of those cupcakes!


  3. I think square cupcakes are COOL!

    Happy Birthday to Josh! Hope it was a good one.


  4. Hope you guys had a fun night! I have to admit there is a gulp when you cross over that 25 hump!I will in July and I am a little shocked that I will only be 4years from 30! How did that happen?