CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

Real Quick Update

I don't have much time right now, but just wanted to update this about the situation with my mom. Yesterday she was granted a restraining order, a kick out order and an order to get her car back. With a little detective work we figured out that he was staying with his sister. Little more detective work and we found out where she lived. With one quick move by my brother and brother-in-law, my step dad was served and the car was taken back. If he tries to take it again she can report it stolen and he can go to jail. Life is starting to look up again!
Photobucket
4 Responses
  1. SurferWife Says:

    Good! I knew there had to be some reasonable resolutions for all of this!!


  2. good! I am glad things are looking up for your family!


  3. Laura Lynn Says:

    I've just read through your blog - whew! You have been through a lot but seem to be strong. I'm glad things are looking up!

    In my husband's military unit everyone was pretty sharp - no cheating. We are still friends with so many of the couples we knew way back then. He did meet an LDS guy in Russia that wasn't so faithful which made my husband kind of sick. People can be strange.

    It sounds like you have a great husband now so that is awesome! Have a great New Year - I'll be following you along and see how your story goes! :)


  4. I've been a little behind on blog reading and I just read the previous post, almost commented, but waited until I read this one.

    I have been through almost exactly this same thing before, so if you need any advice or just want to vent to someone outside of the situation, email me at apeekatkarensworld@gmail.com. Seriously.