CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

Oh What Fun... It Is To Be Sick

Yup, we're all sick over here.... Sooooo NOT fun! If I ever find out who gave this 24 hour flu to us is gonna pay... BIG time! Seriously, this sucks.

It all started very late on Tuesday night with Brady throwing up. Think - baby exorcist. It was that scary. I've never had a vomitting child before so this was all new to me. Welcome to being a mother. At first we thought it could have been from the new can of formula we fed to Brady... but no. Right in the middle of doing a load of laundry and baking cupcakes yesterday I had to drop everything to go lay down on the couch. I was there the rest of the afternoon and evening. By the time I went to bed last night I was slowly starting to feel better. So now I'm thinking that he picked something up when I took my sister to her WIC appointment. Now I'm gonna make sure to carry hand sanitizer everywhere!

At 2AM I woke up to Josh rushing to the bathroom. I think he just barely made it. Unfortunately he has to work a half day today. I'm praying that we're all better by tomorrow so that we can make it over to our families houses. So far we're all doing pretty good today. Poor Camron, never got his cupcakes yesterday...

Photobucket
2 Responses
  1. CM Says:

    We had the same thing. My DH used those same words, he called me at work yesterday morning after he got our 18 month old up and said it looked like the exorcist in his room!

    Hang in there! I hope everyone gets better soon!


  2. Steph Says:

    I'm so sorry someone else has to go through this too! My daughter started on Monday and didn't get better until Wednesday. I started on Wednesday and am still feeling a little nauseous...Im PRAYING that my Hubby doesnt get anything from us! I need him to feel good for work!! Hope you guys feel better soon!

    I hope you can enjoy your Christmas too!