CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

First post of 2010 - Better late than never!

I am so glad that 2009 is over and done with. Don't get me wrong, there were many happy times... but there were some bad times too. It's amazing to me how much things have changed in just 12 months. I had a baby. I got divorced. I got married. Geez... It takes most people many years to accomplish all of that.


2010 has the potential to be a great year for all of us. I'm looking forward to this year and all the things we hope to achieve as a family. There will be lots of changes in the near future, but this time they're all for the better. We have a few road trips planned... Paying off our debts... Moving to Missouri... I'm looking forward to all of it!

As promised, here's some pictures from Christmas... (We also got the boys... ok, ok, Josh... a new puppy. More about her at a later time.)

Horrible picture of me, but the boys are cute as always!


Camron got a drum set from my mom as a birthday present.
(Thanks mom...)


Brady thinks he's a big boy now. Love this table that
my mom bought for the boys!


Camron loves the work bench and tools that
Santa brought him!


Brady loves when the new puppy is sleeping. When she's
awake and jumping on him, he's not too sure about her.


He's always making faces. :)


Well, that's all for now. I'm hoping to be able to find more time to blog soon. With two boys and now two dogs it's kinda hectic around here. Having a puppy is like having a newborn that runs, jumps, bites and pees every where. Like I said, more on here later.... I need more hours in the day! Hoping to catch up on everyone's blogs soon. I have a LOT of reading to do.
Photobucket
5 Responses
  1. SurferWife Says:

    A drum set?! Oh man. That would be one of those stay at mom's house toys! LOL!

    Very cute pictures and welcome back!!


  2. Fun pictures!

    You did have a big 2009. I hope 2010 is everything you want it to be!


  3. i always say that I live my life in fastforward and do more in 3 years than people do in 10!! It sounds like you are doing the same!!
    You guys are an ADORABLE family!!


  4. Matt5verse6 Says:

    Cute pictures! Dropping by from SITS to say, "hello". Happy Friday and best wishes in the new year.

    Kindest regards,
    Brook


  5. Those are definitely some adorable munchkins!