CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

Alyssa of Hybrid Photography Rocks!

We're probably going to be super busy this weekend (Chargers are playing on Sunday!) and I'm not going to have time to blog. I don't normally post anything on the weekends anyway... so this is a super special treat! Tonight (Friday) I went over to my old friend Alyssa's apartment to pick up our photo session CD. I've been anxiously waiting to get this CD for about a month now. :) I'm soooo excited to finally have it! Hopefully soon I can print them out and decorate our apartment with our beautiful pictures. (My mom let me know last night that it looks like we're moving out because there's nothing on our walls lol.)

So without further interruption here are just a few of the fabulous pictures that Alyssa of Hybrid Photography took for us back in December...



How cute are these two?!


 
 

Wow, I love this man...

P.S. My mom filed for divorce today and Hans (my step dad) was served with the papers. Stay strong mom....

Photobucket
12 Responses
  1. T Says:

    Great shots! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Those are some great shots!

    Stopping by from SITS



  3. SurferWife Says:

    Great pictures! I'm always on the lookout for good local photogs around here.

    GL to mom!

    And GO CHARGERS!!


  4. ADORABLE PICS!! Love them all!!


  5. Unknown Says:

    What amazing shots. I love how you captured the movement of them walking. Stopping by from SITS!


  6. Danielle Says:

    Beautiful Family!
    Stopping by from SITS!


  7. Ms. Sarah Says:

    great shots. enjoy your weekend. divorce is always hard. I am following now. am going to read through. happy saturday


  8. Happy SITS Sharefest Saturday.

    Those picture are wonderful..priceless. You have a beautiful family.

    Have a great weekend. Good luck to your mom.
    Holly @ 504 Main


  9. Shirley Says:

    Great photos! I'm sorry about your mom and stepdad divorcing. I hope it's an amicable one. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!


  10. Beautiful photos!

    And sending good thoughts your mom's way.


  11. CM Says:

    What adorable pictures!