CLICK HERE TO READ MY NEW CRAFT BLOG »

Pages

People Bug Me

They really do. I can't help it... I just can't stand the general public. They're slow. They say stupid things. They go way to fast and cut you off on the freeway. They don't use blinkers. They're rude and pushy. I could go on and on, but I won't because I'm sure you get the picture.

I don't usually talk like this... I've just been in an awful mood lately.

It could be because it's just that time of the month.

It could be because I have a terrible cold and so do the boys.

It could be because I haven't eaten in 2 days.

It's probably because of all those things. After my terrible, horrible, awful day yesterday I just have to vent.

To the driver of the white minivan - was it really necessary to pull out in front of me and then go 10 mph under the speed limit?! There was no one behind me. You could have waited the 5 extra seconds it would have taken to pull out behind me. You were obviously in no hurry judging by your speed. I'm convinced you did this to make my day just that much worse.


To the truck in front of me who was turning left into the bank - Are you kidding me? You could have gone like 4 or 5 times already! Like right there... and there.... and there! Don't be chicken. I promise you, that car that's coming towards us at 25mph won't be crossing your path for another 20 seconds. Just go!

Now for you, Mr. Black Jeep... Didn't think I'd leave you out, did you? As I'm waiting behind you in line at the drive thru ATM I started to think something was wrong. The line behind me is now about 5 or 6 car lengths long. Are you ok? Did your car break down? Are you injured? I haven't seen you roll your window down yet. I can see movement though so I know you're not suffering from a massive stroke or heart attack. Ok the line is getting really long now... My kids are getting whiny and restless. Wait! What's this? The window rolls down! Oh thank goodness you're okay Mr. Jeep. I was about to get out of my truck and beat the crap outta you getting really worried about you. Thank you for holding up our day a full 10 minutes because you decided to do your finances in the car.


To these guys:



Do you really think your cars are so nice that you have to park them sideways and take up FOUR SPACES between the two of you?? You're shopping at Walmart for goodness sake. Get a life.

To the woman behind me at the grocery store - Thanks for pointing out how sick my children look. Thanks again for commenting about how tired they look and that their mommy should be getting them home asap. If I had the choice to leave them home I would have. If I didn't absolutely need the few groceries I bought I wouldn't have dragged our butts out of the house. We're all sick and I didn't want to be there... But sadly, my kids have to eat. I haven't gone grocery shopping in 2 weeks which is why I only bought the essentials. Thanks so much for making me feel like a craptastic mother.

Ok, I think I'm done venting for now... Thanks to anyone listening. I'm off to go hide under my covers til we all feel better....

Photobucket
7 Responses
  1. Shell Says:

    Go get some food in you! I get super cranky and everything irritates me if I even so much as miss a single meal!

    I looked at your blog designs- they're great! I have a friend designing a new header and button for mine right now. What can I bribe you with to make a 3 column design that will go with it? Totally pimping you out on my blog? Wanna do a guest post for me? Let me know if you would make something for me! ;)


  2. SurferWife Says:

    oh geez! All of these things DRIVE. ME. NUTS. I loathe the guy doing his deposit crap while he is in front of the ATM. Idiots.

    Feel better!


  3. VENT!! I agree with all of those things! People suck and sometimes it feels like they are out to make my life/day a nightmere!!
    Hope you guys feel better soon!!


  4. Masala Chica Says:

    Oh Dear. Yes - you are cranky but I hear you! I am very much a hater of bad drivers. And strangers who have too much unsolicited advice that just comes off as rude.

    Pull the covers up real tight, go to sleep and tomorrow is going to be so much better. And if you see that lady again - you have my permission to flip her the bird.
    Kiran


  5. Ty Robbins Says:

    I believe people turn into monsters when they are on the road. I hope you feel better!


  6. Um to those morons taking up the extra spaces...Are you freaking kidding me?


  7. That sounds pretty much like my daily commute! Such a joy!

    I hope you're feeling better!